Monday, June 11, 2012

Living in Seattle there are so many local fresh ingredients available and so many passionate chefs that know how to use them. If I had the funds I would go to a new restaurant every night, but I don’t and I do also like to cook. In this blog I will be sharing tested recipes, sharing my experiences in different restaurants, and any other culinary experience I fall upon. In the style of MFK Fisher who not only inspired the title of this blog but also my passion for writing about a meal or a recipe with detail and elegance.


        “Like most humans, I am hungry...our three basic needs, for food and security and love, are so mixed and mingled and entwined that we cannot straightly think of one without the others. So it happens that when I write of hunger, I am really writing about love and the hunger for it...” -MFK Fisher The Gastronomical Me

2 comments:

  1. Looking for terrific fish tacos to make. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete